Legend without Zelda BOD2 Legend without Zelda BOD2

Mew!

I'm so glad this is doing well on Newgrounds. I enjoyed both parts and it was an honor to have the opportunity to voice act for an animator such as yourself. Keep it up! ^.~

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Concidering people love your voice and hate all the other voices, it should be me who has to be honoured ^^;
Sorry to drag your voice trough the low sound quality of the movies :S
And yeah, I would love to work again with you in the future :)

Bloody Valentine Bloody Valentine

Nice

I enjoyed being a part of this. It was very nicely done; just work on the lip syncing a bit more (though I understand you did the animation before getting the voices)

Frightening Cat Halloween Frightening Cat Halloween

Adorable

That was so cute!
I've always wanted to voice cats :)

MessYouUpMac responds:

Haha thank you very much! And super-duper job on the voice acting too!

Inuyasha's Halloween Inuyasha's Halloween

Go MC_Huggies!

MC-kun, thank you SO much for animating this. It turned out like 50 times better than I expected, so yay! going as #1 in my favorites <33
Also, I'm glad most people so far have liked my voice for Kagome.
And NGdudeman, that's not true, so...urusai :P
Anyway, awesome job on the flash and I hope we'll get to meet up sometime. Thanks again!

MC-Huggies responds:

Yay! I'm so glad that I made it to your liking ^_^;
And yeah people have been commenting on all your great voices, so give yourself a nice big pat on the back :P

lol I look forward to hanging out with you again someday. Sakura-con perhaps?

Solitude by the window Solitude by the window

I loved it.

This movie was absolutely beautiful and the movie was so fitting. I hope to see more from you.

MMZ- The Last Cataclysm 2 MMZ- The Last Cataclysm 2

I loved it.

This was completely awesome. I've been waiting for part 2 a while but this outdid my expectations. Definitely going towards the top of my favorites ^^

Renegades Chapter 1 Renegades Chapter 1

Great flash, but..

I loved your flash movie, but in the credits, could you please change my listing to Kagome if it's not too much trouble? I don't think many people on Newgrounds know me as Akane, although I do go by that sometimes. Thanks ^_^

-t3h voice of the girl

Strawberry's Gym Strawberry's Gym

I don't watch a whole lot of clock movies but..

This was so cute! I loved it!

CrustClock responds:

B B

Clock Day

Happy Clock Day!!

Sprite War Online: E89-91 Sprite War Online: E89-91

I like.

Good job on the movie. Everyone also did a good job voice acting and fit their characters well. Thanks for letting me be a part of it <3

~Kagome

ThomasTruong responds:

Thanks, even though I can talk to you normally, I want to thank you personally here!