Huh!? The Series: Ep. II Huh!? The Series: Ep. II

<333

Nya, I can't believe I forgot to review this!
Anyway, GREAT job, the Yugi part made me laugh incredibly hard. And the Inu was so cuuuuuute. (Also, thanks for letting me play Amy!)

With love from your best friend Kagome. <3

SeiyruRenaih responds:

Thanks Kagome! You can be in my Flash ANYTIME! There's always room for you here! ^_^

Disgaea: Episode 3 Disgaea: Episode 3

You rock, dude.

Wow, I totally loved this and I had no idea you were so talented at voice acting....I didn't know you played all the guys 0.o Anyway as soon as I play or see the actual game maybe I can see what Etna and Flonne really sound like and do better for ep.4! LOL..Yeah, anyway, awesome movie.

The Legend of Link Intro The Legend of Link Intro

Good. Ignore the flames.

I thought it was awesome and cannot thank you enough for casting me as Navi. And to the idiot known as GothiChaos: Did it ever occur to you that maybe I did a high-pitched "annoying" voice on PURPOSE for the character?

midnightstealthxp responds:

Ya, I pretty much shut him down. Other that that "thing", its been getting pretty good reviews. THANKX FOR ALL YOUR HELP...and the review!

Dream Breakers Dream Breakers

ok..

I liked it. And for everyone saying the voices are crap, that makes ME feel like crap as I was the voice actress in it.
However, if you have constructive criticism rather than calling my voice acting "crap" then I will gladly take it into consideration.
Other than that, nice flash.

Maverick22 responds:

Hey Kagome, Now that I know, that you know that the Flash is out, theres no need for me to send you an E-mail telling you is out.
And the VA are not crap or else I wouldnt have used them. For all those who say is bad, Look at them, I dont see them VAing or Animating, and if they are, just look at it, its not that good. Anyways, thanks for being part of this.

Birth of ROBOTECH pt2 Birth of ROBOTECH pt2

YAY

I loved it! Thank you so much for letting me play Lisa!

Nanashi responds:

Thank you, you’re the best :) If anyone ever seeks to find a better voice actor than you, they will have a very long and difficult journey.

XIN Session 13 XIN Session 13

I love it!

Wow...this is completely AWESOME. I'm turning into a bigger fan every time I watch this, lol. Thank you SO much for the chance to voice act in it as well, I thought this was really great and I will try to do better on the voice next time <3 Yeah, keep it up. Xin rocks!

Lifepoint1 responds:

and thanks for the comment :)

Merry Christmas Tom Fulp Merry Christmas Tom Fulp

yay haruko

I LOVE the way you drew me as Haruko...so cool. Yeah, it was fun being a part of your Flash ^^

sjoert responds:

Glad to hear that, you were the first user who helped me and I drew all the users how they wanted it(kinda) Thanks again!

Anime Panime 1 Anime Panime 1

I loved it!

The sound quality was very distorted, but other than that it was really cool, good music and voice.

The New Punks The New Punks

I didn't really like the graphics..but good message.

Inu-Yasha in a Nutshell Inu-Yasha in a Nutshell

more?

Interesting, but what about all the other characters?
If you do decide to make one and include Kagome, please let me do the voice for her ^^