InuYasha: Too Much Ramen InuYasha: Too Much Ramen

Hi.

ScoutingKilluh: We did not take this from an actual episode, it is a parody script. And if you can't tell, my friend and I did the voices. XD So no, only thing we 'stole' from the actual show was the background music.

Also, JesusHimself should be listed as the first author as he did all the drawing/animating..

JesusHimself responds:

Hey!
7 graphics 9 sound... The judge is biased! :|

Yu-Gi-Oh!: Duel Club Yu-Gi-Oh!: Duel Club

Yay! This was fun.

This movie rocked..hardcore. It was so funny, especially the little bonus song at the end. Oh and you forgot to credit me for Serenity's voice too XD No big deal though. I think this is definitely one of the best flash movies on NG, keep it up!

Starogre responds:

GAH! You're right! I'm very, very sorry! :( You should've told me in an email when you saw it.

I shall fix it right now, it may take awhile to upload/change though cuz i have over 5,000 views.

You did a great job voice acting! Thanks a lot for the voices and great review!

Sorry, and thanks! :D

Surface Surface

100% amazing.

This is now my favorite flash movie ever.
You guys are completely amazing.

SuperNothing2 SuperNothing2

Nya

Hobbes totally rocks in this =P
Thanks for letting me voice act for She Nothing - I'm sorry the sound quality wasn't all that good but I have much better stuff now so keep that in mind for next time lol

ramonestheused77 responds:

Oh no the sound quality was fine... I'm glad I could make you a part of this.

RO: Love of a Sprite RO: Love of a Sprite

Yay..

This movie was really cool, and the graphics were good. If you ever decide to add voices later I hope you'll consider me for the girl. :) Again, nice job with the movie, especially considering this was your first time.

Halo For Retards Halo For Retards

This was great :)

Awesome job on the flash; I had no idea how old you were until I read the other reviews and saw your profile.

Thank you so much for letting me do the female voices; I hope I can get another chance to do so in the future. All the guys did great too.

Like others said, I hope this gets front page ^^

flash-hounds responds:

It was great working with you
and I hope it gets frontpage too :P

XIN Session 14 XIN Session 14

I saw this on the site when it first came out but of course I had to watch it here too. I love the story, the music..everything. Can't wait for future episodes ^^ I voted 5 as always!

-Kagome
(voice of Silvia)

Disgaea: Episode 4 Disgaea: Episode 4

Yay

It's finally out! Good job. My Etna lines seemed pretty quiet though.

The Real Legend 2 The Real Legend 2

good animation but...

I'm sorry but I really didn't like some of the voices...>.>; That's why I gave it the score I did.

MssDynamitevsTerriSchiavo MssDynamitevsTerriSchiavo

Hey..

I just wanted to post for the people who were saying they didn't like the new voice. At the time I did the lines, I did not know about possible replacement, etc. or else I would have gone back and watched some older episodes and try to sound like her original VA. (I auditioned and made up a random voice, etc.) I've read your guys' reviews and would like you all to know that if I have a chance to voice act in this series again I will definitely keep it as close to the original as possible. Sorry about that.