23 movie Reviews with Responses

Tom & the Afro-Ninja Sigs Tom & the Afro-Ninja Sigs

LMFAO

I lol'ed. HARD. [I... squeak...yes.]
I only wish the audio was easier to hear at some parts :[

Kart-Man responds:

He he, thanks! :D

How 2 Succeed on NG pt.2 How 2 Succeed on NG pt.2

Mmmm

Wow... I was waiting for a flash movie where someone finally decided to take jabs at me.

I'll rate it fairly though. Good animation and sound, some parts did make me laugh, and it was just something you were doing for fun (which, coincidentally, the Brawl Taunts and Awesome movies are also doing.)

BiffTheTimid responds:

Wow, for someone who falls into a category that I targeted (nothing personal mind you), I'm impressed that you didn't give it a 0. And a point higher than Tomamoto no less. Props for the well rounded review. Spot on.

*edit*
I just realized that I mimicked both the beginning of your review, as well as the title of the review below this. Unintentional on both parts.

4 Swords Misadventures 5 4 Swords Misadventures 5

Yay!

I'm always glad to see another one of these! The Simple Plan part made me laugh.

Thank you so much for letting me be a part of this! I guess I did change up Zelda's voice a little to try to make it more fitting, but if people don't like it, I can make it higher again.

HadoukenDude responds:

That's alright, I like your interpretation of Zelda. It's not necesary to change it too much, it's fine the way it is.

Oh, and for the next episode, I hope you can pull off a fake manly voice for Sheik. That would be funny.
I have the next script almost ready, I'll send it to you when I get some free time on my hands.

Thanks a bunch for your help in my series!

Easter Song! Easter Song!

Happy Easter

This inspired me to wear bunny ears today. ^_^

Gobolatula responds:

Hooray!

Sprite War Online: Ep. 98 Sprite War Online: Ep. 98

best yet

Please ignore Pigpen's friends who have been attempting to make themselves look cool by flaming me in the reviews. It's funny how people are so ignorant ^_^

Anyway I thought this was the best SWO so far ^^ Keep up the good work!

ThomasTruong responds:

Thanks.

Teagirl Teagirl

Love love love it!

Yay! This was so awesome, definitely going towards the top of my faves list!

And thanks everyone who left nice comments on my voice lol.

Wonchop responds:

:D Thanks Kagome

Sprite War Online: E95-97 Sprite War Online: E95-97

that was awesome

Hey! You did a totally awesome job with this, it was really good and I look forward to seeing more, thanks for letting me do the voices - sorry they sounded kinda similar when put together; I'll be sure to work on that in the future~ ^_^

ThomasTruong responds:

That's alright, especially since you're the best VA we have (At least I think that.)

Morphemon Duelists 1.3 Morphemon Duelists 1.3

Disgusting.

It didn't take long to hear about your multiple references to me in this movie. Just so you know, calling someone a whore [whatever evidence you have to qualify me as a whore, I sure don't know] in a flash movie accessible to the public is one of the lowest and most immature forms of so called "revenge".

I'm blamming this. Not because your movie lacked skill, but because you had to resort to flaming me [and a friend of mine] in such a pathetic manner. Doing so really makes YOU look like the ass, not me.

Have a nice day.

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful
PiGPEN responds:

Me? Ass? No...youre the round one.
*gets last word*
mwahahahahahaha!

Legend without Zelda BOD2 Legend without Zelda BOD2

Mew!

I'm so glad this is doing well on Newgrounds. I enjoyed both parts and it was an honor to have the opportunity to voice act for an animator such as yourself. Keep it up! ^.~

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Concidering people love your voice and hate all the other voices, it should be me who has to be honoured ^^;
Sorry to drag your voice trough the low sound quality of the movies :S
And yeah, I would love to work again with you in the future :)

Frightening Cat Halloween Frightening Cat Halloween

Adorable

That was so cute!
I've always wanted to voice cats :)

MessYouUpMac responds:

Haha thank you very much! And super-duper job on the voice acting too!