Cpt Falcon Checkup Cpt Falcon Checkup

KNEE

*glances over reviews*
Guys. Have you PLAYED Smash? It's a Falcon KNEE OF JUSTICE... and it's one of the most powerful yet humiliating moves in the game to get hit by. Everyone who's played against a decent Falcon knows to watch out for that knee. :P

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful

SKATER V2 Episode: 04 SKATER V2 Episode: 04

Awesome.

That was so cool! Thanks for letting me be a part of it!

Tom & the Afro-Ninja Sigs Tom & the Afro-Ninja Sigs

LMFAO

I lol'ed. HARD. [I... squeak...yes.]
I only wish the audio was easier to hear at some parts :[

Kart-Man responds:

He he, thanks! :D

How 2 Succeed on NG pt.2 How 2 Succeed on NG pt.2

Mmmm

Wow... I was waiting for a flash movie where someone finally decided to take jabs at me.

I'll rate it fairly though. Good animation and sound, some parts did make me laugh, and it was just something you were doing for fun (which, coincidentally, the Brawl Taunts and Awesome movies are also doing.)

BiffTheTimid responds:

Wow, for someone who falls into a category that I targeted (nothing personal mind you), I'm impressed that you didn't give it a 0. And a point higher than Tomamoto no less. Props for the well rounded review. Spot on.

*edit*
I just realized that I mimicked both the beginning of your review, as well as the title of the review below this. Unintentional on both parts.

E.A.A.A.T.B.T. E.A.A.A.T.B.T.

Thanks for doing this!

Haha, that was so cute. I still wish I could be as funny as Ego XD

Pure Awesome Caramell Pure Awesome Caramell

Win!

OMG YOU PUT ME AND KIRB IN THERE. You freaking rule. XD;;

Indiada Jodes Indiada Jodes

:D Win.

I loved Irod Bad and of course I loved this. Please make more.

Irod Bad! Irod Bad!

I... think I love you.

Oh my gosh. This was AMAZING. I laughed so hard.

And don't worry about people shitting all over you about "ripping off Egoraptor". My friend and I submitted a flash recently and had to deal with the same crap :[ Newgrounds users are just too quick to jump all over people about that, IMO.

Anyway, I'm going to recommend this to my friends :D

4 Swords Misadventures 5 4 Swords Misadventures 5

Yay!

I'm always glad to see another one of these! The Simple Plan part made me laugh.

Thank you so much for letting me be a part of this! I guess I did change up Zelda's voice a little to try to make it more fitting, but if people don't like it, I can make it higher again.

HadoukenDude responds:

That's alright, I like your interpretation of Zelda. It's not necesary to change it too much, it's fine the way it is.

Oh, and for the next episode, I hope you can pull off a fake manly voice for Sheik. That would be funny.
I have the next script almost ready, I'll send it to you when I get some free time on my hands.

Thanks a bunch for your help in my series!

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

"YESSSSSS OH MAN"

I am so excited to finally see this out!

LOL, my voice sounded so deep. I don't remember it being that deep when we were recording xD

My favorite parts were the piss, and the "SO. YOU LIKE TO PLAY CASTLEVAAAANIA"